Monday, May 23, 2011

blog 24

  I believe that as other unit this unite was very helpful for me, I have written a lot of new essays about new topics such as about immigrants who work in America. However, every each essay gave me new ideas and improved my writing skill.

  I can definitely say that blog 15, 21, and 22 are my best works. Because I believe that those topics from blog 15, 21 and 22 are truth about the reality, and they are part of our life. Therefore it was not very difficult for me to find examples about those specific topics. For instance, as I person who live in New York it was very easy to write en essay about immigrants, because I can say New york is a city where has been invaded by immigrants. Thus, I was dominated to essay.

  I think that there are some little differences between my online writing and other writing experiences that I did before. I can say that online writing has negative and positive effects on me. Negative effect of online writing on me is for some reason computer's screen light makes my eyes tried very quick therefore takes my concentration away, and it becomes really hard to focus my essay. On the other hand, online writing makes my writing very easy because when I have mistake I can erase it easily or I can move my sentence from one line to other line with out using an eraser. However, I definitely believe that online writing improve my writing skills a lot. Because, as I mentioned above each time I write an essay I have learned how to spell vocabularies and how to use punctuation marks. Of course reading other students essays have gave me new ideas and I have compared my essay with other students essays.

  I have learned many new things in this unit. I found all topics very interesting and helpful for us. I will definitely feel good when I finish this class because now I can see a big difference between my first and last essay in this class. According to me all class was very memorable to me as a foreign student. I was learning new things on every step of class which are going to be very helpful for my next steps at the college.

  As a recommendation for students who are planing to take this class, I can easily say that they have to study hard and write a lot in order to fix their spelling and punctuation mistakes.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting--I can see the problem with straining your eyes. That and the possibility of getting carpal tunnel are definite downsides of typing/working with computers.

    I am glad that you feel you have become a stronger writer and I absolutely agree with your self-assessment.

    ReplyDelete