Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blog 10: Reflection on Skills.

    I definitely can say this class was very helpful for me. First I learned how to annotate a reading.Next step was how to summarize a CAT. Now I know that first I have to find main idea of reading and other important ideas such as key world and essential data. However now I know that I have to use title of the reading and authors name while I start my successful summary. And also I have learned how to write a thesis statement which includes claims, main idea, and reasons.Today I believe that I have improved a lot my writing skill  since I started this class.But still I think  I have problem with spelling.I know its not easy to learn it right away and also I know I have to practice  and read a lot  . I have been learning English for 2 years  but still I think I have a lot of problem with vocabulary. Every single day I learn new vocabulary but still I feel it is not enough.On the other hand I strongly believe that my English  will be much better than now by the end of this semester. I guess there is no any unclear material  for me from this class. Now i feel more confident because as i wrote above i have improved my writing skill a lot. I am sure next step will be much more helpful for me and I am going to write much better than now.
  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your honest self-assessment. It helps me help you.

    ReplyDelete